Tailgate Band Molding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
the one in my possession is larger. it rides closer to the outer perimeter of the recess in the tail gate.

Frankenchevy

Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
My GMC has that band on it. Mine looks like a hailstorm hit it. How much to part with it? If you are still considering selling?
send me a PM with an offer.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Actually one of them is coming over to the crib soon to take a look and give me a value so's I can pay the lovely wife her share. Maybe I'll forget to go to work that day? That's not super creepy, right? Oh, and the other one is the county clerk so she signed the papers for the divorce. I best get some condoms and whiskey just in case.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Actually one of them is coming over to the crib soon to take a look and give me a value so's I can pay the lovely wife her share. Maybe I'll forget to go to work that day? That's not super creepy, right? Oh, and the other one is the county clerk so she signed the papers for the divorce. I best get some condoms and whiskey just in case.
And cut the power to the house and draw the curtains.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Should I have super loud music playing too and be wearing just a shirt and some Crocs?
Crocs........and you bust my ass for my Jerusalem cruisers lol do you put the little thingys in the vent holes too?

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Crocs........and you bust my ass for my Jerusalem cruisers lol do you put the little thingys in the vent holes too?
Oh, you mean charms? Of course. I always considered them lesbian gardening shoes but I really think they work for everyone now.

SSsquarebody

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Been looking on ebay, haven't found anything that'll work. My truck is a 1982 GMC, emblems are on the left side of that band. At the Emerald Coast Cruz In last November a vendor told me a truck parts place out of Georgia had them but think he was mistaken because I haven't found them.

WFO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Let me see if I got this right.
You're getting a divorce, so you're selling a baby bed for rubbers and whiskey, that you have to split with your wife?

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Let me see if I got this right.
You're getting a divorce, so you're selling a baby bed for rubbers and whiskey, that you have to split with your wife?
Haha!!! Close!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frankenchevy

Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
cheaper to keep her, at least that's what I'm told. I got a prenup...hopefully I never need it. can't remember how long it holds up in common law states.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8