Stranded… could use some ideas.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
A lot of people don't know this. It should be in our DNA.
It should be in the "data base of knowledge" section right along with the ignition troubleshooting write up and the window rehab. To bad we don't have a data base of knowledge.....

7900_Blazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Francis
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
I can help you out with this. I can't remember all the details of this thread but I believe you need a sending unit for a carbureted rig?

The right side is nearly impossible to find and when you do will cost twice what the left side does. The solution I have come up with is to use the same Left side sending unit in both sides. It'll work just fine, the only thing is on the right side the lines will face towards the outside of the truck so you just run a little longer rubber hoses to loop it back to the hard lines on the truck. I've done that on customer rigs as well as mine with zero issues. I can snap a picture of how my lines are routed using this method tonight if you want (my truck has a dump kit so it's easy to access).

Here is the part # for 3 line with return. FG05F, Spectra and Precision and other manufactures use that same part number you should not have a problem ordering it from the parts house of your choice or online. FLS1001 is the ACDelco part # but they are out of production as far as I

7900_Blazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Francis
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
Thank you, I’ll search for those part numbers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynhigh88