Stolen 1987 Gmc V3500 Crew cab 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
Man, your non-running stuff isn't even safe in a pasture anymore. Hope he gets it back unhacked and maybe gives it a little love after the whole ordeal is over.

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
On another forum it was an odd discussion about this....seems the guy who was asking questions about it on the 47-present truck forum had it stolen 2 days after he bought it. At first glance it "appeared" as if possibly the guy asking questions about his truck he "just picked up" was the guy who stole it. But I messaged the craigslist stolen ad and copied the forum link and it was his wife who messaged me back that it was stolen after they had just bought it.

Thats pretty screwed up-thats a near impossible truck to "hide" on the down low lol

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Discuss the psychology of stealing a non-running truck with faded paint.

lol. that's where I'm at with this. the body looks ok, but not perfect, that one fender is toast too. For just a second I thought maybe the axles, bit most people want SRW axles, not the duals, so that's a harder to move item too. unless some tweaker found a way to move it to turn in for scrap, I'm at a loss on understanding this.

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Makes sense to me...somebody found em a free parts truck...weren't nobody usin it!
That sucker ended up in a barn or garage and was turned into a hundred pieces.

I too blame a tweeker.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Discuss the psychology of stealing a non-running truck with faded paint.
That's easy in this case. It was stolen for the front axle, transmission, transfer case and adapter. It'll be found without the front axle, trans and tcase.

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
That's easy in this case. It was stolen for the front axle, transmission, transfer case and adapter. It'll be found without the front axle, trans and tcase.
That is my guess as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krogers98gmc