Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig 85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
454/TH-400/NP205
I threw my speakers in the truck so you get an idea what they look like. There is about 2" of space between the speaker grill and the seat back (it's all the way back). In photo 1 the speaker should be raised to the bottom of the upper flange. You can see the screw holes for the original 4x10 mounts. In photo 3, that is the lower mounting point which screws to the raised flange in the bottom of the cab corner. The foam cover on the speaker is just a dust cover for the speaker.

You must be registered for see images attach

bman1985

Reaction score
First Name
Brendon
Truck Year
Truck Model
c1500
Engine Size
I bought sound ordinance brand speakers from crutchfield for the dash. It's their own house brand. One of the few that actually fit. They actually sound pretty good and were cheap.

I put a set of pioneer speakers behind my seat stuck down by their own magnets "temporarily" 6 years ago. Wouldn't mind some of those 6x9 boxes though!

Battlac40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra Classic
Engine Size
I've got 4x10 Kenwood plays on back voter u hooked center in dash Kenwood 2.5s in the front corners. Then a 13 inch JL Audio w13 slim "truck" unit in a custom wood inclosure behind passanger, spans 3/4 0f behind seat, for proper airspace. Then a JL 1000w mono-block bass amp and a stinger digital capacitor providing a constant supply. :driver:

Battlac40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra Classic
Engine Size
Seat scoots all the way back.
Sounds great but the sub could have took another 400w.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84