Source for bucket seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boudin

Reaction score
First Name
Will
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20-HD
Engine Size
LT9 350
I swapped out my original bench seat for buckets a while back in my 84 C20. The buckets I managed to get looked great (no holes or tears), but I believe that their age caused them to be easily torn. Now I have some upoulstery on these buckets that is a far cry from what they looked like before. Not sure of the exact year they came out of, but they are the high back captains chairs with armrests found in 86-91 Suburbans. I have tried to search for some new covers, but have come up with nothing reasonable. Some OEM replacements are in the 600 buck range. I have seen the cheap seat covers that sell for about 40 bucks, but I would like to find some that I know will fit and are actual replacements rather than simple covers (attach with hog rings instead of elastic).

Has anyone found a good source for recovering these type seats? My interior is blue and naturally, I would like to stick with that color....but it seems that it is slim pickings on anything blue anymore.

Any help is appreciated.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
You didnt specify vinyl or velour. Closest I could find at classic truck parts is...

"Fits: (1973-85) Pickup-High Back Bucket Seats (1973-85) Blazer/Jimmy-High Back Bucket Seats (1973-85) Suburban-High Back Bucket Seats"

You might want to call them and see if they will fit your style seats, or if they have another cover that I just couldnt find. Sorry they dont have pics but here's the link to the velour...
http://www.classicparts.com/1973-85...e-High-Back-Bucket-Seats/productinfo/28-810L/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3dbello