SOLD 700R4 K case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
700R4 out of a 90 GMC 4X4 NEEDS REBUILT $50.00 Against my better judgment I really should keep it for the selective washers and Pressure plates.

attachment.php

Last edited:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Dammit, clean that damn bellhousing off so I can see the bolt bosses and the K. I'm purdy sure I want it. When you coming this way and bringing it to me???

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
Dammit, clean that damn bellhousing off so I can see the bolt bosses and the K. I'm purdy sure I want it. When you coming this way and bringing it to me???

lol who knows when I can come. As far as cleaning it off HELL NO its a core, I gaurantee it is a K case

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
What does the "K" case mean?

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
K cases are said to be a beefier case, they have more meat around the bellhousing bolt lugs. Typically found in 4X4 Transmissions.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Wheere do you find that info on the trans? Is it stamped or casted onto it? That's good thing to know there.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Yeah, clean the damn case off so he can see the big K. I have one posted on my 85K1500 build thread 89S. You can't miss it. Its a big K on the bell housing area of the case. Yours will be a K case in your Burb.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
for 50 bucks YOU can clean the case :flipthebird:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
for 50 bucks YOU can clean the case :flipthebird:

:flipthebird: I don't mind cleaning it, just that I'd like to see the bell housing bolt bosses and the ID charachters. I'll take your word for it though, but others might not.
But don't clean it, then take a pic and put it on CL, cuz it might sell then. I'm asking a few people when they might be going to MO again. I doubt my step bro is going anytime soon since his grandma passed away a few months and he doesn't really have a reason to go now.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
:flipthebird: I don't mind cleaning it, just that I'd like to see the bell housing bolt bosses and the ID charachters. I'll take your word for it though, but others might not.
But don't clean it, then take a pic and put it on CL, cuz it might sell then. I'm asking a few people when they might be going to MO again. I doubt my step bro is going anytime soon since his grandma passed away a few months and he doesn't really have a reason to go now.

Ok smart ass I made the 20 mile drive with 3.36 gas prices to take a picture of the K for you buddy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Why?? You damn sumbish !!! I said I'd take your word for it. Now the damn thing will sell locally. I toadja I wanted it. I just had to pay 3 months inusrance premiums on 2 trucks and lacking cash at the minute or I'd send it now. I figured when I got to KayseeMO to put mirrors on O77's truck, I'd pick it up. Or next family member going to MO can pick it up, or you could escape the wife for a weekend and meet me at my dads property in Okemah, or ..... we'd get it worked out one way or another.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
Why?? You damn sumbish !!! I said I'd take your word for it. Now the damn thing will sell locally. I toadja I wanted it. I just had to pay 3 months inusrance premiums on 2 trucks and lacking cash at the minute or I'd send it now. I figured when I got to KayseeMO to put mirrors on O77's truck, I'd pick it up. Or next family member going to MO can pick it up, or you could escape the wife for a weekend and meet me at my dads property in Okemah, or ..... we'd get it worked out one way or another.

LOL Naw i had to go out there anyway to check the RPO codes on the blazer i am parting out. guys looking for a GT4 for his and as luck would have it Mine is a GT$ G80 so hes suppose to be coming from KC tommorow to get it and a few other parts.

I put it on craigslist last night and havent had any hits on it yet so I doubt it sells locally.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size

By the way you Dumb Sumbish Answare your damn phone once in ahwile

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
By the way you Dumb Sumbish Answare your damn phone once in ahwile

You sumbish !!! Was that you that woke me up from my nap??? I didn't look to see who called yet, but I heard the damn phone ringing and couldn't go back to sleep. Rough back and neck last night and didn't sleep for ****. Call me here in the next few or I'm getting ready to start a trans build and won't answer the phone when I got my hands in solvent cleaning parts.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
You sumbish !!! Was that you that woke me up from my nap??? I didn't look to see who called yet, but I heard the damn phone ringing and couldn't go back to sleep. Rough back and neck last night and didn't sleep for ****. Call me here in the next few or I'm getting ready to start a trans build and won't answer the phone when I got my hands in solvent cleaning parts.

Oh well if you were taking a nap then HELL NO it wasnt me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alysco