Smeding Performance Boerne, Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mofarmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Any of you Texas guys or anyone else have one of these guys engine’s? I have talked with them on the phone several times they sound pretty legit. I can’t seem to find out much about them on the net, before I purchase from them it would be nice to hear some positive reviews. Thanks

OchoCinco

Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Did you buy it after all?
Wondering the same in Feb '22! Hopefully someone on here has purchased a motor from them.

squareton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
k2500 suburban
Engine Size
Im looking at a nyes racing engines pump gas 582 for my 82 suburban and called smeding, they seem like a good company but nyes has better reviews that I could find online

mikeoverland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
250/I6
The only machine shop in Boerne that I know of is Spreen which is on the 10w access road right before you get to Boerne. Greg Spreen has been doing machine work there for more years than I can remember and he is always busy. I was going to have him prep the block on a 350 BOP for a project but the project fell through. I can ask my step brother about them since he not only lives closet to Boerne than I do (by 8 miles) but deals with more machining and manufacturing than I do.

Mike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87R10_Cruising