Shopping for Angle Grinder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I know its safety use of it. Will check into some safety goggles if I dont have any but I think I have the safety goggles that came with my stihl weedeater still. Probably gonna use it outside anyways.

As cheap as safety goggles or glasses are, no reason you can't pick up another pair or 2. I have many I have acquired over the years. Some are Amber lenses that brighten what your working on, Green that dim, and of course clear. I do even have some cheap ass HF ones I got for a $1. That is something I don't mind having just laying all around the garage in differant places. They are much more likely to get used if they are just so damn handy they about jump on your face.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
I found a better deal on one at Sears on sale for $49.99. Its 4 1/2in, 11,000 rpm, and 8.5 amp. I also got the sanding pad conversion kit also.

You must be registered for see images attach

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
^^^That's almost exactly what I have :waytogo: I think I bought mine for the same reason (easy on the wallet:D). Good buy, Dave! As has been stated, when not using it every day might as well go with what is most economical :)

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
^^^That's almost exactly what I have :waytogo: I think I bought mine for the same reason (easy on the wallet:D). Good buy, Dave! As has been stated, when not using it every day might as well go with what is most economical :)

This one has more amps than the milwaukee but didnt have the carrying case with it like the milwaukee had with it. I want a carrying case for it then I make one of 1x4's and plywood.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
Might be able to pick up a cheap tool bag for it, that's what I've been doing a lot of lately, putting things in tool bags. Lowe's had a special deal, 3 tool bags for $15 just about the right size for things like that. Also came with a magic marker and a place on the bag to write what the contents are. Couldn't pass that up yesterday lol.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
Might be able to pick up a cheap tool bag for it, that's what I've been doing a lot of lately, putting things in tool bags. Lowe's had a special deal, 3 tool bags for $15 just about the right size for things like that. Also came with a magic marker and a place on the bag to write what the contents are. Couldn't pass that up yesterday lol.

Yea, Cool. The wife gave 2 piece tool bag set from craftsman but all my painting and drywall tools filled them up.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Nice!