Selling my 73 SWB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigPoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
Cheyenne Super 10
Engine Size
I am selling my 73 C10 truck. It has a brand new 350 that was just installed a month ago that only has about 700 miles on it. 700R4 transmission. There are literally too many new parts to list so I'll cover the important ones. New rear end built by Performance Industries. All new front end including McGaughys drop spindles with new rotors, bearings, calipers, and pads. McGaughys rear drop kit using hangers and shackles. Transmission was serviced by Kern Transmission. Saddle tanks removed and added a new 25 gal tank for a 73 Surburban in between the frame rails behind the rear axle. New 100 amp alternator. New power steering pump. New intake manifold. Rebuilt carburetor. New wires, plugs, dist. cap and rotor. Two brand new batteries. New exhaust. New motor mounts. New starter. New steering column. New water pump. Full American Autowire wiring harness installed from front to back. Dakota Digital VHX gauges. Full Fat Mat sound insulation throughout the cab. Additional jute padding interior on top of that, then new carpeting. New seat cover. New dash pad. New dash bezel. All new glass. All new rubber. Full Kicker stereo. Window tint. This list goes on.

This is a great running truck that really just needs a little interior work and body and paint. The only rust is on the passenger side front fender well. Easily replaced. This is a solid smog free truck that has the hard part done.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $10,499.

Brandon

You must be registered for see images attach

MikeB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
It's a shame you're selling. What's up with that?

BigPoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
Cheyenne Super 10
Engine Size
It's a shame you're selling. What's up with that?

I love the truck, but being that it was my daily driver, it really didn't have the room that I thought I could get away with. Not to mention that since I get a vehicle allowance at work, they were starting to really question if I should continue getting it. So I had to make a change.

MikeB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I love the truck, but being that it was my daily driver, it really didn't have the room that I thought I could get away with. Not to mention that since I get a vehicle allowance at work, they were starting to really question if I should continue getting it. So I had to make a change.
I drove a 69 C10 pickup as my DD for nearly a year in the late 90s. Took that thing on 500-mile round trips on several occasions, but it wasn't fun. However, it's still in the family and is a great truck for running around town on weekends.

I also had sales jobs where you needed a 4 dr sedan or SUV to get car allowance. One company even wanted the vehicle be no older than 4 years, but they didn't enforce it. Most sales guys wore out a car before then anyway!

BigPoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
Cheyenne Super 10
Engine Size
New price, $8,500!!!

Forum statistics

Threads