Rocker save

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
First Name
Art
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Hello. Couple questions on my floors.
Will a replacement inner/outer rocker and floor panel allow me to take care of that rot on the bottom of the seat hump in 1st pic?
In the second pic if the outer rocker is solid am I able to replace floor, kick panel and "possibly" inner rocker without cutting out outer rocker?
Thanks
(1st pic)
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350
Someone with body experience should chime in shortly. I have seen worse, on this forum.

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
First Name
Art
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
After taking a better look underneath and chipping away at although not a bad bindo job I retract my questions. I will need to replace rockers, corners and part of floors.

LocoLocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Silverado
Engine Size
After taking a better look underneath and chipping away at although not a bad bindo job I retract my questions. I will need to replace rockers, corners and part of floors.

Sometimes if you're in there cutting it's better to do it all at once anyways, as replacement for these parts will inevitably be needed somewhere down the line and you'll regret not having done it while you were already in there. I started with floor pans and am now into floor pans + inner and outer rockers and floor supports. Luckily my rear cab corners are good but I will likely do the front cab corners/footwell patches under the kick panels as well.

rusted nuts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
4cly diesel
Inport us some round eyes grills......