RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RockAuto

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
First Name
RockAuto
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
5.4L
5% Discount Code: 0A2A30FF737B
Expires: 4/13/2012

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com now ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The www.RockAuto.com catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, and engine long blocks. Service manuals and CDs are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The www.RockAuto.com catalog is expanding constantly. Someday it may be possible to build an entire car using parts from RockAuto.com!

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail [email protected] or call Toll Free, 1-866-762-5288. (Mon - Thur 7 to 10 / Fri 7 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).

Attachments

• RAlogo.JPG
    RAlogo.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Welcome and thank you for the discount. We are glad to have you as a vendor on the site. :handshake:

dhamp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
Truck Model
R-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Glad you have you on board, Rockauto!!! :roflbow:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Don't let Dave Bell see this. He just placed a $450 order with Rock last week for the Vortec Spider Conversion. What he said anyway.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Don't let Dave Bell see this. He just placed a $450 order with Rock last week for the Vortec Spider Conversion. What he said anyway.

:lol:

:popcorn:

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One

I got plenty more parts to order for the 67 F100 restoration. Let me start a list. 11in front brake drums, king pin set, MC rebuild kit, BB rebuild kit if available, rear drum brakes, rear drum brake hardware kit, rear drum self adjuster kit, rear drums, rear diff. seal, rear brake wheel cylinders, 390 radiator, and the list goes on.

Welcome aboard Rockauto.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
I need to give kudos to Rock Auto right about now. Today I ordered a part from Rock Auto and used the discount code. With the discount code the part was $50 CHEAPER AFTER SHIPPING than the local auto parts store BEFORE TAX! So there's a +1 there. Not only that but less than an hour after I'd placed my order I got a confirmation email stating that my item had shipped complete with a tracking number :eek: Absolutely incredible!!!!

So when you guys get a chance order from Rock Auto no matter if it's for your square or for any of your other vehicles!!! :waytogo:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
attachment.php

Attachments

• congrats.gif
    congrats.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 230

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I need to give kudos to Rock Auto right about now. Today I ordered a part from Rock Auto and used the discount code. With the discount code the part was $50 CHEAPER AFTER SHIPPING than the local auto parts store BEFORE TAX! So there's a +1 there. Not only that but less than an hour after I'd placed my order I got a confirmation email stating that my item had shipped complete with a tracking number :eek: Absolutely incredible!!!!

So when you guys get a chance order from Rock Auto no matter if it's for your square or for any of your other vehicles!!! :waytogo:

You sure you're not licking butt to get an extra fridge magnet??? :roflbow:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
:lol:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
You sure you're not licking butt to get an extra fridge magnet??? :roflbow:

No but an extra t-shirt to Imann would be great! He needs more t-shirts :D

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
No but an extra t-shirt to Imann would be great! He needs more t-shirts :D

I bet he did more than lick butt for a T-Shirt.

Joking aside, that's cool you ordered more stuff and having a good experience. That's the whole idea, is to use our vendors first or at least check them out before you buy anywhere else. I've already got me a RockAuto wishlist going just awaiting funds to pull the trigger and Rock the order. No pun intended of course.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
Made my first order with rock auto last week. I ordered the connectors for the brake switch and a crank sensor they saved me about 65-70 bux. I just got the order in the mail today.

Oh and I also got 1 of them there magnets that some people seem to be collecting. But honestly they can keep the magnet and give me an extra 5% discount on top of the GMSB discount and i would be happy lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deankelly