rear sway bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
I'll get it off there and take it to FedEx and UPS and see what they say. Might be a week or so though.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
.... So I can start Drifting, getting all side ways and ****.
Hahhaha. You are making me want to get one now. After driving my brother's '01 I am wanting one too, that thing rides so nice and does not lean at all, love that truck's ride.

When I was sending strut tower braces from Cutlass convertibles through UPS, they just taped it up and wrapped a shipping label around it...
This is true, they will do it, just tape the label right to the sway bar, and send the hardware in a separate smaller box.

I sent an aluminum bait tank for a boat UPS one time, just slapped the sticker right on it and let it fly, no packaging at all. They dude i sent it to figured out it wouldn't work for him, so he sent it back USPS and they did it the same way. They ship tires the same way too. I would expect the freight on the sway bar alone & labeled to be at least half that 40 bucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbass91120