ram horn manifolds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jake wells

Can i be me?
Reaction score
First Name
jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
custom deluxe 10
Engine Size
can i use these on my 75 c30 i already got dual exhaust but my factory passenger side manifold is cracked and leaking pretty good and they other isn't any better.

and how well do these flow over the ones i have on my truck.

Jims86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
5.7 TBI
Rams horns flow very good, but they exit under the middle cylinders. I dont know if the motor mounts would be in the way, and you would have to get your primaries extended to reach.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I'd prefer to rock a set of ram horns over headers. NO, they aren't as good as headers but you can avoid alot of the issues that come with headers, like replacing gaskets and collector gaskets, keep your exhaust quiet if you like it that way, and get about as close to header performance as you're gonna get using ram horns. As Jim said, they drop in the middle, and 2 different ones too, one set will drop straight down, one set will drop down then angle toward the rear. Those are probably the ones you'd need, but you have room use what you can get. In short, if you are modding your exhaust, rock a set, you'll like them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianbones