Rally wheel worth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan Miller

K15SG
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Truck Year
Truck Model
K15
Engine Size
Ok , so I paid the 150 in hopes of getting a good deal on this engine trans &case front axle and both driveshafts .. Guys brother passed and left him a mess to clean up he says .. I think it is a 350 +400 turbo (3 bolts on the trans cover?) Fulltime axle. I asked him if it ran and he acted like he was afraid to start it like this. Oil was full , radiator was full. Went home and gathered my redneck starting supplies and got it started .. Loud as F@!K but ran and sounded decent. He was surprised .. I said 300 and I will bring a trailer Saturday. He said. Deal done , long day. O yeah. Go in back to look in his garages in the morning Rims are 8 in tires are junk and a whopping 36x12.5x15. Too wide for the rim if you ask me ??
You must be registered for see images attach

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
I got mine for $500 with really good tires and they had been sand blasted and painted with all rings and caps. Thought it was well worth not having to **** with them at all. But, if I had to do all the painting and buy new tires I'd give between 150 and 200 if he has all rings and caps.

Last edited:

Dan Miller

K15SG
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Truck Year
Truck Model
K15
Engine Size
I got pulled out by an old Chevy on pizza cutters. He found bottom, while I just spun. They have a place.
my son had some on his Samaria that crawled thru some stuff that jeeps with fancy wides failed ... Best day of his life. Like you said. He found bottom

RoryH19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Silverado SWB
Engine Size
350 TBI
Ok , so I paid the 150 in hopes of getting a good deal on this engine trans &case front axle and both driveshafts .. Guys brother passed and left him a mess to clean up he says .. I think it is a 350 +400 turbo (3 bolts on the trans cover?) Fulltime axle. I asked him if it ran and he acted like he was afraid to start it like this. Oil was full , radiator was full. Went home and gathered my redneck starting supplies and got it started .. Loud as F@!K but ran and sounded decent. He was surprised .. I said 300 and I will bring a trailer Saturday. He said. Deal done , long day. O yeah. Go in back to look in his garages in the morning Rims are 8 in tires are junk and a whopping 36x12.5x15. Too wide for the rim if you ask me ??
Th350 is square with a piece missing from the right side.
Th400 is wider on one side and has a small "foot".

Looks like you have rallys and the aluminum ones in the bed.

Dan Miller

K15SG
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Truck Year
Truck Model
K15
Engine Size
Th350 is square with a piece missing from the right side.
Th400 is wider on one side and has a small "foot".

Looks like you have rallys and the aluminum ones in the bed.
They are 8in.steel , looks like original paint too You made me take a magnet out there LOL

RoryH19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Silverado SWB
Engine Size
350 TBI
They are 8in.steel , looks like original paint too You made me take a magnet out there LOL
The one in the bed, front left, has the small holes like the aluminum ones.

Dan Miller

K15SG
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Truck Year
Truck Model
K15
Engine Size
The one in the bed, front left, has the small holes like the aluminum ones.
The aluminum one is the spare for my truck. The 4 Rallys I picked up today

Goldie Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Britt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K1500 Suburban
Engine Size

Nice !

12.5 inch wide tire is about as wide as you can go on an 8 inch rim, but they do fit.

The tires I have :

https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/kumho-road-venture-mt

Well, hell, didn't save my selection.

Put in 33 x 12.5 x 15.

Maybe this one will work.
https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/kumho-road-venture-mt/p/33668

Rim size 7.5 to 11.5 inch.

Last edited:

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size

I put my military 37s on a set of old 6.75 wide wheels I had. Run a lower pressure for a good contact patch. It works. Does not pop the bead near as easy as some wider wheels I have aired down with. Sidewalls on these are super stiff, helps kick me off rocks and stuff with all that sidewall there.

Dan Miller

K15SG
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Truck Year
Truck Model
K15
Engine Size
Last edited:

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
Nice !

12.5 inch wide tire is about as wide as you can go on an 8 inch rim, but they do fit.

The tires I have :

https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/kumho-road-venture-mt

Well, hell, didn't save my selection.

Put in 33 x 12.5 x 15.

Maybe this one will work.
https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/kumho-road-venture-mt/p/33668

Rim size 7.5 to 11.5 inch.

Gonna look even stupider than mine if you do a 12.5" tire on wider than a 10" rim. Those pop beads quite easy when aired down.

Unless you are one of those skinny jeans wearing idiots. Lol

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
I think ya got a good deal on the rallies for $150. That's less than $40 a wheel. :waytogo:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeD