Post your toys, square or not

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f6john

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have really enjoyed looking at all the pics so I thought I'd add mine. The Corvette is my most recent acquisition and a real drivers car.

You must be registered for see images attach

My blow out the cobwebs cruiser,

My very first car, I still have it but it may never see the road again

My wife's DD that we bought new. 186,000 miles on the clock now and still dependable. Wife says somebody asks about buying it everytime she stops for gas.

A project that has never gotten off the ground and I really should sell.

woodsrider250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350-Qjet
NICE. Would like to have all three of those. Probably going to be taking the Old Man's Valk off his hands, actually.

Rockstargraphics

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500 Wrangler
Engine Size
5.7L
This is my Cavalier that I built after the truck got in a accident. Built is then sold it. Loves this car I made it fast thats for sure. And was my daily Ground Pounder.

You must be registered for see images

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
You actually won trophies, PLURAL, trophIES, with a 4 door Cavalier??? OK, now I"m one step closer to believing in a Zombie Apocolypse. Anything can happen !!! :rofl:

Not to make fun of the work, but wow. Times have sure changed. Grandma's 4 door Malibu sure wouldn't win any trophies.

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
355/th350/np203, 454/th350/ff-rear
Not to make fun of the work, but wow. Times have sure changed. Grandma's 4 door Malibu sure wouldn't win any trophies.

I know what you mean. Alot of the 4dr chevelles were scrapped and parts used to fix up 2drs.

Nowadays, they take the 4drs and put hydrolics under them..........
Whats the world coming to..

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I know what you mean. Alot of the 4dr chevelles were scrapped and parts used to fix up 2drs.

Nowadays, they take the 4drs and put hydrolics under them..........
Whats the world coming to..

Yep. 4 doors were and are just parts cars. Only show car that really got by with being a 4 door was a Caddy. Even 55-57 Shoebox Chevies don't hold much value in a 4 door.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
I almost bought a brand new 2002 Cavalier Z24 4 door; black with a 5 speed...Only year the Z24 was offered as a 4 door.

Rockstargraphics

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500 Wrangler
Engine Size
5.7L
You actually won trophies, PLURAL, trophIES, with a 4 door Cavalier??? OK, now I"m one step closer to believing in a Zombie Apocolypse. Anything can happen !!! :rofl:

I have a soft spot for cavaliers and 4 doors and its was a Z24 from factory but put the cobalt power train in and a lot of extras!

Rockstargraphics

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500 Wrangler
Engine Size
5.7L
I almost bought a brand new 2002 Cavalier Z24 4 door; black with a 5 speed...Only year the Z24 was offered as a 4 door.

That's exactly what this was! 2002 Cavalier 4 door Z24 with the full lip kit. A lot of those trophies were 1st and 2nds I won 2 at the show that the picture is from.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I have really enjoyed looking at all the pics so I thought I'd add mine. The Corvette is my most recent acquisition and a real drivers car.

My blow out the cobwebs cruiser,

My very first car, I still have it but it may never see the road again

My wife's DD that we bought new. 186,000 miles on the clock now and still dependable. Wife says somebody asks about buying it everytime she stops for gas.

A project that has never gotten off the ground and I really should sell.

Nice Toys there. I"d be working on the Cuda too. If it didn't see the road again, I guess it might at least see the track. Or I'd sell it to a Mopar freak and give him the chance to build it and get it back to running. Someone will pay a good chunck for it I'd think.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Yep. 4 doors were and are just parts cars. Only show car that really got by with being a 4 door was a Caddy. Even 55-57 Shoebox Chevies don't hold much value in a 4 door.

IMHO, there's a lot of 4 doors that can look good, usually it's the ones that share the same roof line as the 2 door models. A 2 door always looks better though.

f6john

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE. Would like to have all three of those. Probably going to be taking the Old Man's Valk off his hands, actually.

The Valkyrie is not for everybody, some have to have a V-twin or nothing. For me it has been the best all around bike ever. Is your dad a VRCC member? A lot of good folks there.

Spent a lot of good times on that bike in the last 12 years, some of it tooling around Florida during BikeWeek.

f6john

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Toys there. I"d be working on the Cuda too. If it didn't see the road again, I guess it might at least see the track. Or I'd sell it to a Mopar freak and give him the chance to build it and get it back to running. Someone will pay a good chunck for it I'd think.

Too many projects and too little money. I messed up my first post and posted the Impala SS twice. I have this project car that I really ought to sell,

I also have a 67 Chevelle sitting in the garage that I spent a ton of money on and then let my son drive it,,,,,,,into a ditch. That was 1997 and the Chevelle has been sitting since. Only pic I have of the Chevelle sitting off to the side, if anything makes it back on the road it will be first.

I will probably try to find a new home for the Cuda and the Mercury in the spring.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I"m with you on that one. The 67 Chevelle would the one I'd be concentrating on. That Cuda is pretty rare though isn't it? Isn't it also a 67 or thereabouts?

f6john

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I"m with you on that one. The 67 Chevelle would the one I'd be concentrating on. That Cuda is pretty rare though isn't it? Isn't it also a 67 or thereabouts?

It's a 1964, first year of production. Came with a 273 V8 and push-button automatic. Not many left but not a big following of the early A bodies. I have it sitting in my barn and some a##hole has stolen the trunk lid and the transmission. Probably sold for scrap to get money for drugs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DucatiDave