Post ways to clean rust off of chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
If you start touching his junk he may just bite you!! :)

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
If you start touching his junk he may just bite you!! :)

I don't think he'd ever bite me. I take his treats from him and he growls, but he won't even try to snap at me. Then my bro tried it, and his ass got bit. LOL. My dogs know who takes care of them. I'm the only one that can jack with their food. Anyone else, they'll lose a hand.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Here's a big problem I have. Maybe someone has an answer other than shooting all the dogs. My bestest buddy Harley Dawg, insists on pissing on my tires all the time. My trailer had brand new rims on it. starting to rust now where he pisses. Some of my nicer wheels on the trucks when they were in the backyard have started to rust now where he pissed on them. Anyone know a secret remedy to keep dogs from pissing on wheels?

Every time you have to pee, just go do your business near some of your wheels. If you mark your territory, he should leave it alone.

It works when I go camping. I pee all the way around my tent to keep the coons away.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Every time you have to pee, just go do your business near some of your wheels. If you mark your territory, he should leave it alone.

It works when I go camping. I pee all the way around my tent to keep the coons away.

uhh no, that doesn't work. Where I piss, he has to piss over it to remark it. He even squats to piss over where the female squats to piss. Its all about him, he will piss on anyone's piss.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
:roflbow:

nxtlevl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
uhh no, that doesn't work. Where I piss, he has to piss over it to remark it. He even squats to piss over where the female squats to piss. Its all about him, he will piss on anyone's piss.

:roflbow::roflbow::roflbow::roflbow::roflbow:...I've heard of "pissing matches", but this takes it to a whole new level.......For some sick demented reason, I can actually picture you and your dog fighting out territorial disputes........

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
I lived with my wifes cousin who had a male dog that would piss on everything I own in the garage. I was drunk as hell last summer pissing in the back yard when that stupid dog got too close and I pissed all over his head. He stilled pissed all over my stuff but I think I wont that battle.

nxtlevl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I lived with my wifes cousin who had a male dog that would piss on everything I own in the garage. I was drunk as hell last summer pissing in the back yard when that stupid dog got too close and I pissed all over his head. He stilled pissed all over my stuff but I think I wont that battle.

:roflbow::roflbow:...Drunk-azz behavior makes for some funny times.............

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
I don't think hrpc wants to kill his dog I know I don't even if they piss on my stuff or cats walk on it I don't want to kill them, it's just cruel and mean and get you thrown in jail.

As for keeping piss off, had cats do my cragar ss's that way, I made some plastic covers for them and used bailing wire to hold them on during the winter while it was parked. Worked great they could pee on them but it wouldn't get on the rims.

As for pissing on a dog's head, I do that every morning almost, got a female that follows me to the bathroom every morning, looks at me, looks at the crapper, I start to pee and she leans her head into the toilet to watch and gets pissed on LOL.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
yea she likes to eat the other dogs poop too. So she likes brown showers I guess LMAO.

My old man's pedo neighbor is into that **** too.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Hell no, I don't wanna kill my dog. He's my bestest buddy. Super cool dog. My female boxer is OK too, but she also follows me around and gets pissed on. I have to make sure I flush the toilet cuz that's her water bowl. She won't drink from anything but a toilet for some reason. And she'll even drink it if its yellow and someone didn't flush, then come jump on your lap and want to lick your face, so no, I don't want pissy dog kisses. You know that's loyalty when your dog will sit there and watch you take a ****, wipe your ass, and wait for you to finish so she can get a drink after your flush.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
Thought were talking about the neighbors dog doing this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tweeter68