PBFab Level 3 Dropmember Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GO-N-BRK_84

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
400ci
Sun is starting to shine! Engine goes into the machine shop Friday (04/28)! Just started laying out all the parts included in my PBFab dropmember kit, I'm going to do my best to document this journey with photo's. If anyone has tackled this kit your feedback / cautionary tales would be appreciated!

On a side note, this kit swaps stock steering components over to rack and pinion, so if anyone needs the old parts let me know!

Started sorting through all the parts, figure we can start with a few photo's of all the goodies in they're raw steel glory! I missed taking photo's of the actual dropmember, and the rack...will upload later!

You must be registered for see images attach

GO-N-BRK_84

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
400ci
Wow! I can't believe it's been nearly 3 months since I started this post. I just got my dropmember parts kit back from powder coat! I went with a big production shop in Spokane Valley's industrial park, it took awhile but had everything sandblasted and powder coated for just under $250!

Attachments

• IMG_0164.jpg
    IMG_0164.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0165.jpg
    IMG_0165.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 41

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbengston