Paint rendering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drauka99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
6.0 LQ4
Does anyone know of somewhere online I could do some paint color renderings? I am painting my 81 and I am trying to decide on final colors and the pattern ideas I have in my head. Truck originally had the off white cab a bronze main color and a off white bottom stripe (deluxe two tone scheme). Two ideas I'm playing with is a 90s- early 2000s Jeep moss green with Wimbledon white in the stock pattern and then inverting the same colors in more of the silverado paint scheme.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Rendered Rides is who I got to do mine. Super good dude to work with and quick too. I think it was 3-4 days for the original full render (he'll work with you back and forth on details, so timeframe can change depending on your response time and his work load) and every change I've made since was ~24hrs to get back. He'll share the initial rough files with you all the way to the finals with with backgrounds.

His name is Chad, [email protected]

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87POPS