O2 BNG Location on Long Tube Headers w/ProFlo4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Going FI so need to add O2 bungs. Got a good idea where I'll put them but was wondering if anyone else has already done this and where did they put them....on one header or both. FI setup is a ProFlo4.

Gotta get these on so I can mount the headers for the long haul.

Thanks fellas.

(No...I didin't mispell the title - it hurts our c0mmie 'sponsors' vaginas).

CoggedBelt75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Mine is on the inside of the left header 2 1/2” from the flange. Used it with the BDS system & now for the A/F gauge. Here’s a crappy dark pic. I’d have to jack it up to get a clear shot, but you should still use it for a reference.
You must be registered for see images attach

Dutch Rutter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I'm not too sure how correct it is. But when I get around to redoing my exhaust this is my plan for the end of both my long tubes.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Mine is on the inside of the left header 2 1/2” from the flange. Used it with the BDS system & now for the A/F gauge. Here’s a crappy dark pic. I’d have to jack it up to get a clear shot, but you should still use it for a reference.
I know exactly where you mean. Thanks! Whats the BDS system?

I'm not too sure how correct it is. But when I get around to redoing my exhaust this is my plan for the end of both my long tubes.
But you'll only need 1 O2? Wasn't sure if a dual setup would use 1 or 2 sensors. I'll have a crossover pipe back a ways.

CoggedBelt75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size

But you'll only need 1 O2? Wasn't sure if a dual setup would use 1 or 2 sensors. I'll have a crossover pipe back a ways.

Blower Drive Service. Mine only used 1. x-pipe behind the headers.

Dutch Rutter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size

Im not too sure (was also hoping to see the answer here) if I would need only one total or one each header. I haven't gotten that far into it yet, just bought the parts because they were cheap at the time. And I figure those collectors are a simple way to add the būngs.

I plan on doing an H pipe as well, probably behind the T-case. And the sensors will be mainly for carb tuning until I go F.I.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jodygraham64