no power to windows, tailgate window or locks, turn signal issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

80goldenburb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nico
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban C20
Engine Size
'68 cad 472
Since cutting out an aftermarket alarm, (left by the previous owner) I might have taken the wire cutting a bit too far. im unsure of what colors of wiring to trace back to, to get power to them. any suggestions,diagrams, or experience of such would be helpful.

as for the other issue, I only have the blinkers to the driver side front, no rear or passenger side at all. what could that be about?

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
the power windows + is tapped into the front side of the fuse block. (the exposed side) Up towards the top. You can see which one it is.
I’ve seen fuse block diagrams posted online, maybe here.

lights, idk where you clipped them if they worked before you cleaned up the wiring. Would think you might be able to decipher if you cut any OE wires vs added wires.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
I second hitting the wiring diagram section. This will be a pain in the but to fix for sure. Not sure I can offer much other help, but if you have what you removed of the alarm looking at those wires and what is left in the truck may help you put the pieces back together.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87R10_Cruising