New-Wisconsin Northwoods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ol_Red_1983

Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Welcome! Thats the real Northwoods up ‘der.
You don’t see many trucks like that still on the road, or if they are, they are actively replenishing the already iron rich soil content in the area with every bump and pothole they hit!
Must be a southern truck or did you score a rare NW WI barn find?

Strange, I actually know where Drummond is. Up past Cable. Have property still in Park Falls.
Picked it up out of MN actually. MN title also. My best guess is it's a Midwest truck. It's had a bunch of money dumped into it before I got it. Roughly $10k in receipts About 3.5 hour drive from Drummond. Managed to get it for 6500. Truck was up for 7500. Made the drive home perfect. Never got above 180 and oil pressure stayed steady.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
^Nice!
People back east have caught on to the easy livin of vehicles in the wet side of the PNW here. The fact you found a clean one for a decent price back there is amazing!
Couple days ago I called on a minty super low mile K1500. 1995 Z71 with 70k miles and loaded, 350/5speed! Very few 5 speeds left and even less in V8 loaded trucks. Wasn’t cheap, wasn’t horrible price. Guy said he was likely shipping it to Wisconsin… or New York. Said don’t bother I’ll get asking price or more from one of them!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satansdad