New Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
Oh ok I know where that is. Still in Ohio?

Nah, I live in Austin, Texas now. But I still have family scattered around Lewisburg and Brookville. Been 8 years since I've even been back to visit...One day I will though.

Yeah sorry about the small pics. The truck is coming from a seller in Richmond Indiana. Not quite sure where Kiousville is, but hopefully not near Richmond.

Used to work at Wise Auto Parts when they were on 121 on the other side of New Paris.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Yeah sorry about the small pics. The truck is coming from a seller in Richmond Indiana. Not quite sure where Kiousville is, but hopefully not near Richmond.

Nope, nowhere near Richmond:) It's about midway between West Jefferson and Mount Sterling... in case you were wondering, lol.

bman291317

Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
So even though the pics are small, what does everyone think of the truck? I plan on trading my motorcycle for it (never got too into riding).

yenner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
So even though the pics are small, what does everyone think of the truck? I plan on trading my motorcycle for it (never got too into riding).

Hard to tell with small pics and not knowing how mechanically sound it is, but if you're not riding the bike what do you have to lose? Might as well get something you'll appreciate for it providing they're of similar value and you're not taking a loss.

bman291317

Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Hard to tell with small pics and not knowing how mechanically sound it is, but if you're not riding the bike what do you have to lose? Might as well get something you'll appreciate for it providing they're of similar value and you're not taking a loss.

Yeah thats kinda how I was looking at it too. I've always wanted an old chevy truck. The seller says that it runs great, starts right up and does not leak any fliud. So if he's telling the trutch, I think its a good deal.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
It looks good in the pictures, even though they are small. Its more than a truck, you are taking on a project and its a dedication. I wear my truck like a scar, its my identity :roflbow: Its more of a connection of man and machine than any ***** ass motorcycle. The hells angels should drive square bodies. I've had a few beers :roflbow:

DUALLYBOURBON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban Dually
Engine Size
Militaryoffroadtires.net has the cheapest 36 around and theyll fit those rims...

bman291317

Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
News update on the new truck....terrible news. I was set to meet the guy to trade for the truck, then I hadn't heard from him for a few days. Tried to email him instead and he said that his phone broke but said he was still trying to trade for my bike. Another day went by with no contact, then another, and another. I think you see what Im getting at. The dude backed out. And I am left with no truck. So the search continues......anyone know of someone who is trying to get rid of one?

Thanks

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
News update on the new truck....terrible news. I was set to meet the guy to trade for the truck, then I hadn't heard from him for a few days. Tried to email him instead and he said that his phone broke but said he was still trying to trade for my bike. Another day went by with no contact, then another, and another. I think you see what Im getting at. The dude backed out. And I am left with no truck. So the search continues......anyone know of someone who is trying to get rid of one?

Thanks

Man, its the wrong season to try and unload a bike :roflbow: What kind of bike are we talkin here?

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size