New here, SW Indiana 88 R30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sauc3r

Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
Truck Model
R30
Engine Size
7.4L 454
Me too. Recently found just found out about another one that’s been hiding in my area. I need to go look at it but it’s snowing soo no bueno.

Turbo4whl

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
That Suburban was definitely built to haul a trailer in style. Big mirrors, electric brake control, probably pulled a big RV camper. You need to convince the wife's friend they don't want it and make it yours!

Sauc3r

Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
Truck Model
R30
Engine Size
7.4L 454
That Suburban was definitely built to haul a trailer in style. Big mirrors, electric brake control, probably pulled a big RV camper. You need to convince the wife's friend they don't want it and make it yours!
Oh yea I fully agree! I’ve kept quiet about it until we have the money. They aren’t the smartest people with their money. There will come a time soon, more than likely, where they will need the money, and will sell it for dimes. Either that or his ole lady will hate it, cause it’s “too big” or doesn’t turn well enough. Luckily I don’t have this issue, my wife loves our dually truck. Hell she even said if we had the money that day she would’ve told me to come get it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ken B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
In Indianapolis

Latest posts