New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KeelanDavis

Reaction score
First Name
Keelan
Truck Year
Truck Model
D30 CUCV
Engine Size
6.2 Diesel
:welcome: I'm from the same area. I work out of Longview. If IIR the bed is a stepside with the fenders removed and work boxes mounted.
If you’re in Longview on Saturday, March 2nd, then you should come to the car show at LeTourneau University. We host it to gather the funding we need to send students on missions trips. I’ll be making at least one of the custom trophies this year.

Craig 85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
454/TH-400/NP205
I've only seen one of those beds. A friend had one on his truck in the early 90's. It too started as a factory long bed stepside, but had the utility boxes added on at some point. I can't remember the manufacture, but it was probably made by one of the central California manufactures at the time as we lived in the SF Bay Area.

KeelanDavis

Reaction score
First Name
Keelan
Truck Year
Truck Model
D30 CUCV
Engine Size
6.2 Diesel
I've only seen one of those beds. A friend had one on his truck in the early 90's. It too started as a factory long bed stepside, but had the utility boxes added on at some point. I can't remember the manufacture, but it was probably made by one of the central California manufactures at the time as we lived in the SF Bay Area.
Sweet, I’ve found a stepside long bed local to me for $700obo. I’ll probably buy it and just make one of those boxes. I found a company that makes the boxes to attach to the old stepsides, but they want like $6,000 for it which is ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scandia