New from NE Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John-Ryan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John-Ryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
BTW, for parts out that way visit Texas Square Bodies in Wills Point.. That place is square heaven

Goldie Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Britt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K1500 Suburban
Engine Size
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Happy to be here!

And I appreciate the kind words about the ol burb. She's got a couple little bumps and bruises but nothing major. Interior is 99% complete, just need to get a tire for the spare haha!

Oh yeah it will take some getting used to not having an estimated amount of miles until empty, gotta look at the gauge. We took her out Saturday night to get food and had to top it off, needless to say I don't look forward to filling up a 40 gallon tank! 31 or so gallons was $96 bucks! Yikes!

Welcome from Houston!
Simple trick - keep it full at all times.

LOL

I hit the gas station every day, but mentally for me it's better than a 60 plus dollar fill up.

But, I am funny that way.

:jester:

consti2tion

Reaction score
First Name
Cw
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Suburban
Engine Size
Welcome from Celina TX and good looking rig! One Burb owner to another. Starting to see more and more squares in TX. We lived out east in Quitman and there were tons of square daily drivers, whole lot different than all the luxury cars in Collin county.
Oh yeah it is a different world out here, I lived in Frisco for a couple of years probably about 15 years ago now and it was just starting to get crazy over there. Quitman is a great little town, it's beautiful out that way. I work for the gas company out here and my area covers from Quitman up to Cooper, you are right though there are a lot of people daily driving their Squarebody trucks out this way. Looks like you have a nice 3/4 Burb yourself, I do wish ours was 4wd but I've got an old Power Wagon to fill that spot.

consti2tion

Reaction score
First Name
Cw
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Suburban
Engine Size
BTW, for parts out that way visit Texas Square Bodies in Wills Point.. That place is square heaven
I did not realize this place existed! Thank you!
Thank you for the link!
Welcome from Houston!
Simple trick - keep it full at all times.

LOL

I hit the gas station every day, but mentally for me it's better than a 60 plus dollar fill up.

But, I am funny that way.

:jester:
Lol that's a good plan!

ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra Grande K15
Engine Size
That thing is pretty dang clean, welcome!

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Welcome from New Mexico.
Nice Burban