Mechanical oil pressure guage fitting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spanky55amg

I'll give u $5, a hardy handshake, & 5 fish sticks
Reaction score
First Name
Spanky
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Short Fleet
Engine Size
V8
@Honky Kong jr
*****, looks like we need to squash some ****.....

Here is a weird concept how about putting a gauge on it, oh wait then there would be some kind of accountability when this one frys. Wouldn’t want that. Just take a rock and a 5/16 bolt and keep on hitting it until you feel validated.

First, this engine has been on its way on out the door. But When you are doing 80 mph, there really isnt **** I could have done. You're right, a gauge would have been helpful slightly, but when an engine is toast, its toast. I never did a compression test on the "original" pre-79 engine in the 1984 truck, but when it burns oil constantly, I think we all know where its going.

Not in this thread it was a while ago and the OP ran and hid for a while. Just search posts if your that interested, I’m not wasting my time doing it.

I have never berated anyone giving me advise. I did tell someone to put down the ******* test light in a thread and that seemed to have gotten way out of control. I didnt run and hide. Theres no need for that. Im sorry I have been busy at work and you seemed to have a crush on me and I left for a bit to handle a corporate merger and get back in to school... oh and to get my life back together after cancer treatment.... excuse the **** out of me for handling life.

@Honky Kong jr If you think you have anything else to discuss about how I handled **** in another thread, come talk to me like a man and not some little bitch. Grow up Peter Pan, stop being a fragile little snow flake.

Oh BTW, since you remember everything so clearly, I didnt start that choke thread... And did it even involve you, No, no it did not. But your still butt hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
@Honky Kong jr
*****, looks like we need to squash some ****.....

First, this engine has been on its way on out the door. But When you are doing 80 mph, there really isnt **** I could have done. You're right, a gauge would have been helpful slightly, but when an engine is toast, its toast. I never did a compression test on the "original" pre-79 engine in the 1984 truck, but when it burns oil constantly, I think we all know where its going.

I have never berated anyone giving me advise. I did tell some joker to put down the ******* test light in a thread and that seemed to have gotten way out of control. I didnt run and hide. Theres no need for that. Im sorry I have been busy at work and you seemed to have a crush on me and I left for a bit to handle a corporate merger and get back in to school... oh and to get my life back together after cancer treatment.... excuse the **** out of me for handling life.

@Honky Kong jr If you think you have anything else to discuss about how I handled **** in another thread, come talk to me like a man and not some little bitch. Grow up Peter Pan, stop being a fragile little snow flake.

Oh BTW, since you remember everything so clearly, I didnt start that choke thread... And did it even involve you, No, no it did not. But your still butt hurt.
I did *** and you ran like a little bitch.

spanky55amg

Reaction score
First Name
Spanky
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Short Fleet
Engine Size
V8
I did *** and you ran like a little bitch.

You did what, have a crush on me and was sad that I had to take time away from the forum because of work and life?

Lets squash this **** here and now. If you want to play the victim card, lets get you over it.

1. It was a two way discussion, Im not the only one to blame. Hell, you didnt even need to be involved.
2. Im pretty sure that we all squashed it but you. I had some PM's with members and moderators. I guess I didnt feel the need to run that by you. (Who are you again?)
3. It wasnt my post. I wouldnt belittle or berate anyone trying to help me and for the most part anyone on this forum. Go back to number 1 about it takes two to tango.
4. Im sure someone where someone is still using slide rules, but they arent at NASA. The same thing with test lights. We have evolved. Meters are cheap. Meters are way more accurate. You should know that being a mechanic. End of discussion.
5. Is there anything else you feel like I should apologize for? Why are your feelz all up in arms about that?
6. If anyone else feels like they are butt hurt over previous comments and threads which have been cleared up and should be deleted by now, please PM me.

We all should be having a beer and making up about this by now. I guess YOU, @Honky Kong jr are the same thing I have seen you bitch about on here, a god damn snow flake. Pick your feelings up. Stop being hurt, hash this the **** out, lets have a beer, and move the **** on. I didnt realize that you were still harboring feelings over this or I would have said something.

**** MAN!

Can we move pass this crap? *le sigh*

spanky55amg

Reaction score
First Name
Spanky
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Short Fleet
Engine Size
V8
Hell, my wife harbors less **** then this, and I am married to her and have said way worse things.

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
Just take a rock and a 5/16 bolt and keep on hitting it until you feel validated.

Easy on the caffeine! Have a beer.

Oh hell. Eff it. Just put JB Weld all over it and be done.

Or, just drop in a BBC.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tnahaus