Lower radiator hose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cjms

Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Truck Year
Truck Model
C3500
Engine Size
Hi I am new here I have a few square body’s I also have a 1965C 10 which I just put a 350 in and I am trying to find out what lower radiator hose people use I was wondering if anybody here has any information do not want to use a flex hose thanks for any information you could give me

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Hi I am new here I have a few square body’s I also have a 1965C 10 which I just put a 350 in and I am trying to find out what lower radiator hose people use I was wondering if anybody here has any information do not want to use a flex hose thanks for any information you could give me
that forum for 64-72 or whatever the range of those trucks would be more helpful. im not sure if there is the same frame/fender/battery etc clearance as a square and that is what you are asking about.
may be best suited in OTHER VEHICLES topic since garage might get passed over, unless someone sees and knows

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshuOne