Looking for 3 panel rear sliding glass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bennyt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Anyone know who is selling the 3 window version of rear slider? I see pictures on different sites, LMC, Holley, etc. but the description is all the 4 panel version. I need it the next week or two as my glass just shattered 2 nights ago. If I have to, I'll buy the 4 panel from Holley this weekend.

If anyone knows of any NOS or good used I'd be interested in:
Levan Flex-through
CRL Powerlite
CRL Power sliders

Tank6x2

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Truck Year
79/86
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
350, TH400.4:10 gears 2WD
You find anything?

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Holly shows a 3 panel but the description says 4. I emailed them with a 'which is it' and they replied its the 3 window.

HOWEVER......the PN they use is a CR Laurence window and they say its a 4.

So I guess I would call Holly and ask them to look at it to see what it is. I want a 4 window and am in the same quandry.

Bennyt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Holly shows a 3 panel but the description says 4. I emailed them with a 'which is it' and they replied its the 3 window.

HOWEVER......the PN they use is a CR Laurence window and they say its a 4.

So I guess I would call Holly and ask them to look at it to see what it is. I want a 4 window and am in the same quandry.
Kind of where I am at too. Holleys is definitely the 4 panel.

OPP has a manual roll down coming out in a month and a power version a few months later. I wasn't able to get an anticipated price but I would think a $1000 or more.

I might just put a solid in now and see what I can find in a few months.

Bennyt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
You find anything?
I checked DK like you suggested in my other thread and only the 4 panel from them. Hopefully I can find some old stock somewhere.

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
This prolly wont help much but the Lawrence is a great quality 4 panel, I like the 3 panel myself so I can center the Harley Bar & Shield sticker lol but very hard to find, if I recall correctly there is an electric 3 panel LMC use to offer ? Expensive though if I recall correctly....

Bennyt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
This prolly wont help much but the Lawrence is a great quality 4 panel, I like the 3 panel myself so I can center the Harley Bar & Shield sticker lol but very hard to find, if I recall correctly there is an electric 3 panel LMC use to offer ? Expensive though if I recall correctly....

While I do like the 4 panels, this is for a crew cab and I believe the 3 panel would be easier for me to open/close while standing outside the truck. I believe a four panel, I'll have to get in the back seat each time to reach the passenger side.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmattly