In the parking lot.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robert8096

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
A Royal Endfield bike. Know nothing about it but it looks good.

Attachments

• Img_0203.jpg
    Img_0203.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 110
  • Img_0204.jpg
    Img_0204.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 100

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Originally the Royal Enfields was made in England.They moved their operations into India, then, after the Indie peoples kicked the Brits out, they kept the plant,all the dies and tooling.
There are new Enfields coming into the US as a 500cc single,four stroke,as the originals were.
I`m thinking they selling for just a bit above four grand and they come in a couple of different models.
Some are upgraded to electronic ignition but most have the original pointing systems.
They come with a tire pump, a patching kit, spare points and a tool kit to get maintenance items performed.
Standard on these, instead of an Amal Monoblock carb is a keihin carb.
The original made in England fivehundred singles are very desirable to own,the new clones not so much.
Them new clones looks exactly like the originals,sound and run like the originals, and is copied,I believe off the, about, 1962 range models.
I would`nt mind having a clone.
I can not tell from the pic. if that is an older Hard Tail muscheen or if it is one of the new ones,looking at the tooling box, I woiuld guess it to be one of the originals from England, but, I do`nt rememers where the tooling box was mounted on the clones.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tnahaus