I think I may have gone mad.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowTieJockey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trey
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
The things that go on in my head are ridiculous when it comes to these trucks. My newest crazy idea is to ditch my original 84 harness (slightly hacked but fixable), and just install an entire suburban 91 harness that's been worked into a truck harness. This maybe crazy but feasible. I was already planing on converting to a 91 vss equipped cluster and 241 t-case and converting to tbi.

I already got the harness for the tbi and vss stuff. However I got the whole harness for free including the gauge cluster and two mint (but dirty) a.c. controls.

Any comments accepted.

kleedus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Truck Year
1960 threw 91
Truck Model
c10 to k30
Engine Size
350 threw 454
I have done it many times its pretty easy

marks86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
12v Cummins
The things that go on in my head are ridiculous when it comes to these trucks. My newest crazy idea is to ditch my original 84 harness (slightly hacked but fixable), and just install an entire suburban 91 harness that's been worked into a truck harness. This maybe crazy but feasible. I was already planing on converting to a 91 vss equipped cluster and 241 t-case and converting to tbi.

I already got the harness for the tbi and vss stuff. However I got the whole harness for free including the gauge cluster and two mint (but dirty) a.c. controls.

Any comments accepted.

like kleedus said, its very easy to do, these old trucks don't have many wires

when you said you wanted to convert to a 91 harness my first thought was its gonna be a PITA with the electric speedo and Fuel injection, but since you are already swapping that stuff, this swap should be a piece of cake.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChevyJGP