I need a glovebox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NastyRay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nasty
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 Scottsdale
Engine Size
454ci
@NastyRay
okay so here are my red seat belts. It had been a while since I'd seen them, i forgot how faded and beat they were. Worse than I remembered. But here they are. Are functional for the most part, except one of the reals doesn't real in anymore.
You must be registered for see images attach
Those are pretty tattered. I’ve got it looking too nice to slap those in. Appreciate it but I’m gonna have to pass on those

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Those are pretty tattered. I’ve got it looking too nice to slap those in. Appreciate it but I’m gonna have to pass on those
Yeah, I figured, no problem. They are pretty bad. Sorry about that, I forgot they were that beat, hadn't dug em out in a while.

There is a 79 at the junkyard with a red interior, I can look at those, see how bad they are next time I'm there.

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
There is another forum with a member using the handle TKCR. Her name is Tina King and she restores seatbelts among other things. Did a set for me and they came out great. She's on the Facebook also. I'd give her a look if you want to get a set restored.

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
These any better to you, or not really?

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
There is another forum with a member using the handle TKCR. Her name is Tina King and she restores seatbelts among other things. Did a set for me and they came out great. She's on the Facebook also. I'd give her a look if you want to get a set restored.
It would be great if she has a number, email, or some other way to get a hold of her...I don't do fakebook...maybe she would come here and do some posting and show what she can do.

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
I did a write up a while back on fixing the hinge on a glove box, using Panino hinge, it's not hard to fix a broken hinge on a glove box.

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
It would be great if she has a number, email, or some other way to get a hold of her...I don't do fakebook...maybe she would come here and do some posting and show what she can do.
I can post a link to her on the other forum if you, as a moderator, approve of such behavior. Her business card directs to FB and PayPal only unfortunately. She also restores seats and I mean restores all the way back.

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Her FB link in the meantime.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I can post a link to her on the other forum if you, as a moderator, approve of such behavior. Her business card directs to FB and PayPal only unfortunately. She also restores seats and I mean restores all the way back.

Links to other truck sites are perfectly fine here. Other places sometimes make a big stink about it, but we never have here. Are you talking about 67-72ChevyTrucks? I know she's active there.

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Links to other truck sites are perfectly fine here. Other places sometimes make a big stink about it, but we never have here. Are you talking about 67-72ChevyTrucks? I know she's active there.
Yup that's the one. Good to hear we can talk about other forums, but I have to say after cruising many of them - GMSB is the best. Here are the seatbelt and bench seat threads.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
at least its not like furd sites
Bronco guys dont even want to associate with trucks of the same eras.

Then the 2 main forums for f series at least like mine (90s) have 2 big ones, 1 ran by an edgelord genius who lets his ego and attitutde paint his picture when his contributions and knowledge would look way better
Then the other are the people who couldnt stand that guy

Then those people scoff at you for not owning a scope or knowing an obscure fact of... really dumb stuff. and lean into them tooo.

They will quote other sites but they will noticeably dilute themselves with saying EEC-IV was better than TBI or vortec

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Those are not awful. Honestly depends how much they are cause I’m gonna have to dye them and bring the plastic back to life
I'd guess like $5-10. But not sure. That's just a guess on what he charges for other things I've bought.
That's all I've seen around as far as red and squarebody go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satansdad