Hooker Super Comp Headers Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fallguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado K10
Engine Size
Just bought a set in great condition on eBay. Long tube. $99 + $20s/h. They are bare metal so I need to coat.

Question...I have no clue what kinda of a PIA they are going to be to install....any pics to help?

What new brackets will I need?
What will be in the way?

I want to do this right so I would think aftermarket brackets have to exist to help with this right???

I have power steering and AC and factory exhaust. I'll need gaskets and collectors I know. 290hp 350 engine.

TIA

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
IMO skip getting reducers for the headers, buy yourself soe of the header buddies from summit or lmc has some, they are like a ball end, work with your headers no mods to them, use no gaskets. They are around the same price as flange reducers but use no gasket so one less leak point.

Just look at your truck now, see any brackets bolted to the stock manifolds? Those need modified, removed, replaced or whatever. Usuually you just need a spacer cut or made for the PS pump setup.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaron06