Hile from the Mountains of Tennessee!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PATCHES

Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Truck Year
Truck Model
3/4 Ton K10
Engine Size
Hile fellow Mud Slingers!

picture.php

I come to you from the Mtns of Tennessee, the land of the free, what was, and Lord willing, will be again. Say true, say thankyee.

I love Square chevy trucks and have since i was a kid.

I believe all trucks look better lifted and none should ever be lowered, thats what sports cars are for. But to each their own, if it does ye. But if you would see it from my perspective, the looks of a truck lowered, looks the same to me as a sports car lifted with big mud tires. And a truck thats lowered can't really fulfill it's purpose can't be a truck, can't be useful. But that's just my spoke in a wheel of hundreds of thousands of spokes called the wheel of ka.

I'm a God fearin man, although my take on the all mighty has taken more the shape of the Native Americans view of him as of late, the spirit that moves through all things if ye ken it. I wish washington would use the Constitution and if they ignore it much longer, it'll probably come back to bite 'em. You can only ignore a buzzing hornets nest for so long.

I long for a simpler way of life, but at the same time, the youth still left in me, embraces the new technology with ease and what worse, with a slight flare. If our destruction was hailed at the invention of A.I. I would denounce the filfthy thing for what it is, machines controlling mankind, while simultaneously declaring a victory that we could create a living thing.

That must be what they mean, when they talk of duality and "twim".

At any rate, its nice to get away from all that when I can and get back to nature, she's so misunderstood these days. Camping and hunting, and just noticing the insects and animals around you wherever you may be, is a wonderful and great thing to me.

picture.php

I work in Northern Alabama now, and am looking fwd to hitting some of the local trails here in and around these fine mountains of the southern Cumberland Plateau, all the way back up to Daus, Fredonia, Lewis Chapel and Signal Mountain in Tennessee and beyond.

Hope to see you guys on the trail!

Here's a intro video, of Patches testing her new to her 3/4 ton axles and losing something in the process!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tiStQWVW-g&hd=1

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Howdy! You seem like a real character (I mean that in a good way)!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Welcome to GMSB !!! So it's certainly not a Mall Crawler. :waytogo:

smurph20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP208/4.10's
Sweet ride whats the specs on your ride.

buRRp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
V2500 Suburban
Engine Size
Welcome to GMSB. Good looking rig ya got there. :waytogo:

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
Welcome to the forum! I didn't see in the video what was lost but I did notice you have the "coon hunter specials" offroad lights on your roll bar (pointing straight up because of low limbs lol I went through the same ****). Du sprechen wie jemand ich weiß. Genießen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt, freund des wegschleudernden Schlamms!
http://freetranslation.imtranslator.net/

Last edited:

delsolkm14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350ci SBC
Welcome fellow Tennessean. I am over in the middle I guess you would say, right by Clarksville, TN.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jturner