Hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
Welcome to the forum.
"Parts Truck", If it were mine, I`d have to fix that one too, so then I`d need another parts truck and then wind up fixing that one up too and then I`d need another parts truck and wind up fix...................................................... This could go on forever. :emotions34: :happy175:

:lol: you need a tetnis (sp?) shot just looking at that parts truck. Its really really rusty. To far gone IMO....

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
Truck looks great! That looks like my front end, haha. Mine is in pieces on the floor waiting for the arms to go to the shop for new bushings. Putting it back in with a swaybar, and all new Moog parts along with new shocks.

Ya same thing I'm doing. Im waiting on some offset cross shafts for the uppers right now. Im also going to take the lowers an have the space on the bottom ears where the bushings go filled in on Monday.

I had already did brake pads an shocks up front before putting the flip kit on. I was hoping that I could just swap springs right quick but oh well.....

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
:lol: you need a tetnis (sp?) shot just looking at that parts truck. Its really really rusty. To far gone IMO....

:happy175: I've seen some that bad. Get your shot BEFORE you start tearing them down incase you skin a knuckle. :lol:

1ATony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
Welcome to the site.

Tony

Latest posts