HELP NEEDED From Texas and Oklahoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
Allright fellers heres the deal. As most of you are aware I am in Central Missouri right in the heart of the rust belt. I am trying to find rust free body parts, for my 85 K30. I have been looking high and low up here with no luck so far. I just got to thinking I am going to Texas in the next couple of weeks MAYBE a month. So I am curiouse if any of you fine members would be willing to help me locate some GOOD quality parts inbetween here and Texas.

Parts I am looking for are :
1. Driverside Fender and Inner Fender
2. Passengerside Fender and Inner Fender
3. DS and PS Doors Hopefully with P/W and P/L
4. Possably a good straight rust free complete bed preferably with fuel doors on both sides.

If anyone can Help i would greatly appreciate it.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I am actually short a front clip on one of mine. The 2 brown trucks, 1 hit hard in front and reear, the other burnt under the hood. So I'm not much help there in body parts. I'm really hoping to get this A833 trans project to work though. If I do, I think I'm going to be down to 2 projects. A833 4x4 truck, with freeway driveability and tough enough for some moderate wheeling all in one, then my son gets the K1500. Then only one of the 3/4 tons with the Olds motor and call it good. This way, I don't have to find a front clip, can rob door hanresses to fix the K1500, and ... But If I do end up with any of these parts extra I'll let you know.

BTW, speaking of parts trade, you got rid of your all your clutch pedals and linkage didn't you?

J Knight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
82 Chevy
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
350ci
I just remembered OLP, there is a guy on the other forums that goes by Texassquarebodys, he is up by Tyler TX I think and hes got tons of squares he is parting out. Ill dig around to see if I can find where he is at.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
I just remembered OLP, there is a guy on the other forums that goes by Texassquarebodys, he is up by Tyler TX I think and hes got tons of squares he is parting out. Ill dig around to see if I can find where he is at.

that would be sweet. How far north is Tyler Texas

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

smurph20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP208/4.10's
IM lookin at the point of the doors and fenders not the door panels

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size

smurph20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP208/4.10's
IM around an hour from it ill call him and see if i can go see it friday would be the first i could get up there.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size

smurph20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP208/4.10's
hey you still got my phone number?

Posting this for Smurph, got ahold of the guy with the bed and going to look at it either Friday or Saturday. Brad was leaving when the guy called back. I do not know if he still has your number or not. I believe he does. The guy said that he has an 87 3/4 2 wheel drive that he is parting out. Told Brad we will take the camera and take pictures and send to you.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
Posting this for Smurph, got ahold of the guy with the bed and going to look at it either Friday or Saturday. Brad was leaving when the guy called back. I do not know if he still has your number or not. I believe he does. The guy said that he has an 87 3/4 2 wheel drive that he is parting out. Told Brad we will take the camera and take pictures and send to you.

Sending contact information in PM. Thanks appreciate it greatly.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

:eek: OK ??? So who hacked Smurphs GMSB account???