Help identifying under dash connector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubletop

Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Thanks for everyone’s assistance

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Yeah, that's a ignition wire color, as @Edward Koleman says. I don't know about clutch switches but it makes sense from what ya'll are saying it's part of that safety switch pink/purple is that wire. I'm sure. The safety switch has those colors and so does the ignition switch.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@Doubletop,

Hey, let us know what you find out, okay. A lot of times I look back through these weekly popular threads and many times the guys don't get back to what they did to fix a thing, or after suggestions for a fix the guy doesn't tell us and show pics of the fix, if it worked. Not that you're one of those guys.
That's like last weeks popular threads where @Phil 83K20, had the whole door rotted out and a big chunk of the floors gone. I want to see repair photos of what he finally decided to do about it. Maybe he moved his repair to the "build" section, I'll be looking in there to. We learn from the telling, but a photo goes a long way to learn as well.

Phil 83K20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
@Doubletop,

That's like last weeks popular threads where @Phil 83K20, had the whole door rotted out and a big chunk of the floors gone. I want to see repair photos of what he finally decided to do about it.
I haven't fixed it yet. I got new cab support pieces and I've been diligently disassembling things all over the place. Got both gas tanks dropped today during breaks in the rain...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeD