Help finding Rock Sliders that fit my 1990 Suburban?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Giant Rock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cole
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban v1500
Engine Size
5.7 V8
I have researched here, seen the "Nerf bars" thread, and looked online. Yet I still am confused and haven't found a good product to order that I'm confident will fit. I need beefy rock sliders that will protect the body of mySuburban PLUS act as a lifting point for a Hi Lift jack so I can change tires or jack up if high sided. I don't want them to be welded on, I'd prefer the brackets that get bolted to the frame. Can anyone point me to a product that fits these needs?

Thanks for your time, here's a pic:
You must be registered for see images attach

nvrenuf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Check diy4x.com, Kert offers sliders for Blazers and I would imagine the design could easily be lengthened to fit.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
Had a home made set on my old 91. Bolted to the frame and a crossmember between the two.
You must be registered for see images attach

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I see what you all are talking about. That "step" on the side there. It acts as a "step" but if you are near a big rock that would contact the side, the "step" is sturdy enough to deflect it away from the middle side and maybe push it out of the way if it would move I suppose, right. It looks like it's been doing it's job. Even though I don't off road, I'm always interested in all the stuff involved with the sport. I've learned more about 4wheeling since I've been on this forum than about as much as anything else only because I've never had the opportunity to access it all on the same site like this one. I'm drawn to it because I see threads and I want to see whats there, like this, and the terminology to.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL