Guidance, ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ohearchai

Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Suburban
Engine Size
Recently installed a wireless backup camera in my 90 suburban, auto vox brand off Amazon. Installation went fairly easy, tapped into the reverse lights power for the camera. The monitor simply plugs into the cigarette lighter and comes on when I move her into reverse. Well installed yesterday all went well, in the driveway, engage reverse camera came on. A little later I tried again this time no pic, she had blown the fuse. No biggie, tried again, same issue. Replace the fuse and I'm thinking it's an issue with the monitor, try the monitor in another vehicle in my driveway, no issues. Back in the suburban, this time I racking my brain and it dawns on me, that's there is no issues if I place her in reverse if I have the handbrake engaged, camera comes on, release handbrake, camera stays on, no issues. Yes long winded, but any ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistafishe