Green Dex G05 or one size fits all

which coolant

• Dex Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C10MixMaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG10
Engine Size
ZZ4 350
Well got my radiator back in and ended up using Napa green coolant. I did find a MSDS safety data sheet for Napa green coolant printed by Ashland oil so there is a good possibility it is Valvoline/Zerex.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I just couldn't find green. All I found was the stuff that's supposed to be universal for all makes, models, and antifreeze colors.
It may be just fine, but I bought green peak before because it always seemed like good stuff and it was cheaper.
Now it's this yellow stuff and it's more expensive.
So cheap green it is.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Weird. I just flushed all the deathcool out of my Roadmaster wagon last summer, had no trouble finding green Peak on the shelf. I'll have to keep an eye out, and see if that changes.

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci
Weird. I just flushed all the deathcool out of my Roadmaster wagon last summer, had no trouble finding green Peak on the shelf. I'll have to keep an eye out, and see if that changes.
I just put a radiator in my truck like a month ago and couldn't find the green peak.
Maybe I just got unlucky at the two places I looked. That's entirely possible. I haven't had much luck lately.

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci
And yeah, deathcool. I remember having that in a 96 S10. I've seen some rusty/ugly coolant, but that **** got to looking so bad.
And I drove it for work. Had to keep some with me because it was hard to find at a lot of gas stations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scandia