Goodmark parts fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superbee70

Reaction score
First Name
tom
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
New member here. Just bought an 89 suburban (growing up my dad had a 76 and fell in love with the body style). problem is my tenant just backed up into the passenger quarter and dented pretty bad around the tail light, even closing the gap between the edge of the quarter and the cargo door. It's a shame since the only rust is a small hole just starting behind the wheelwell. I was planning on fixing and painting in a few years but this is changing my plans. Does anyone have experience with Goodmark parts? I see they make a full quarter, how do they compare to a used take-off? I see some NOS quarters on EBAY, are NOS still available?

I have experience with quality form different suppliers for other cars, some repro panles are really nice and some are really horrible.

Jims86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
5.7 TBI
New member here. Just bought an 89 suburban (growing up my dad had a 76 and fell in love with the body style). problem is my tenant just backed up into the passenger quarter and dented pretty bad around the tail light, even closing the gap between the edge of the quarter and the cargo door. It's a shame since the only rust is a small hole just starting behind the wheelwell. I was planning on fixing and painting in a few years but this is changing my plans. Does anyone have experience with Goodmark parts? I see they make a full quarter, how do they compare to a used take-off? I see some NOS quarters on EBAY, are NOS still available?

I have experience with quality form different suppliers for other cars, some repro panles are really nice and some are really horrible.

Goodmark is one of the better manufacturers, it really all depends on the installer.....prep is Job1 on body work, and dramatically effects the end result. Be very Anal on prep work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ls85c10man