GM 1985 K30 a/c manifold hose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chugalugg

Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
I have a new a/c hose I bought years ago now obsolite and my situation is that the pipe low side aliminum 5/8" is the wrong bend to attach to dryer. I believe the nut connection is 7/8x14 thread?? Is there a kit available 5/8 to 5/8 OD union that I can cut the pipe and re-splice it?
Or the black hose has an OD of .903, what would be the barrier ID and I have the crimping tool but I dont want to cut it till i have the parts in hand. I could use a o-ring to 7/8 x 14 to the dryer. thanks for any help, has anyone used the splice-loc kits? dorman has a versionn too.
chuck

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
Not exactly following, but
https://coldhose.com/

They have hose, splicers and adapters. Good tech support as well. Stock accumulator takes #12 fitting

Chugalugg

Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
thank you very much I'll call or email them tomorrow. When you say the dryer takes #12, what size in thread inch is that? I've done most all other related flaring, fitting, splicing etc, but never had to mess with a/c fittings was able to buy what I needed made to fit times have changed. thanks again for the clarifacation.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ls85c10man