fuel regulator location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigge31566

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ervin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I have a 83 c10 and Im trying find the best place to locate my fuel regulator for an electric fuel pump, my dual feed lines point to the back of engine because of blockage to the front, I was thinking building a bracket on back firewall between dist. and brake booster but this also look crowded, any ideas or pics to help

Quadrajet Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer
Engine Size
I have a 83 c10 and Im trying find the best place to locate my fuel regulator for an electric fuel pump, my dual feed lines point to the back of engine because of blockage to the front, I was thinking building a bracket on back firewall between dist. and brake booster but this also look crowded, any ideas or pics to help

If you are ever going to take it to drag race, rules say you can't have the fuel regulator on the firewall. May or may not be an issue for you to consider.

bigge31566

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ervin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
no drag strip just street rod

skysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
1989 Suburban
Truck Model
V2500
Engine Size
5.7/TH400/NP241C
Necessity is the mother of invention. I would rather have mine somewhere under the hood but afpr's are illegal in Cali. so this got spliced into the tbi return line down on the frame.

picture.php

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jingle1