Ford Trash Talk Thread lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
I have 5. Only three are done up for road usage but the one has. Pretty sharp twist for the receiver is on so it wouldn’t pull mice I don’t think and then half of its spring pack is missing. By road usage I mean ball, a sorta attempt at chains, and three had lights at one point but my gpa was not the best electrical guru… but it worked for his time

land by half the spring pack I mean the spring pack, imagine it cut down the middle, now that is what is left on one lol… the outer spring is still there and it had iron stilts welded on to keep it from compressing the little remaining.
Oh grandpa

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
You must be registered for see images attach
this is a ford filler neck and there isdefinitely some joke here to be had but i feel it does a fine job on its own, no need to elaborate lol

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Great thread!

Did you know that the new furd trucks come with a heated tailgate...so your hands don't get cold pushing it home lol
i get convenience features but if i see anyone ever praise a heated tailgate or talk about it in any way except mockery I am going to publicly question their need of a truck and also throw a silver spoon at them

Octane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I can't figure out why my local garage bought a Ford wrecker years ago. It's not like it could tow itself home.But I guess if it was going downhill the weight of the car in tow could help push it tho.

John-Ryan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John-Ryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
i get convenience features but if i see anyone ever praise a heated tailgate or talk about it in any way except mockery I am going to publicly question their need of a truck and also throw a silver spoon at them
I'm assuming you feel the same as I do about remote powered tailgates.. My dad showed me his on his new Chevy and I lost it. lol I get the convenience part when walking up to it with your one 2x4 and one bag of mulch, hitting the remote, waiting for it to open ever so softly and placing your purchases in a bed that will never have a scratch but come on. ITS A TRUCK! HAHA

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
I'm assuming you feel the same as I do about remote powered tailgates.. My dad showed me his on his new Chevy and I lost it. lol I get the convenience part when walking up to it with your one 2x4 and one bag of mulch, hitting the remote, waiting for it to open ever so softly and placing your purchases in a bed that will never have a scratch but come on. ITS A TRUCK! HAHA
My tailgates of every truck I have owned or used to a good degree have love marks, some from me, some before. They are all bowed in the center(Not actually sure why.. my gpa was big man.. he sat in center or stood on the center maybe?) and two happen to be john deere yellow, one is almost ripping in half, one has a butchered handle, one is missing a handle and nearly fallen apart(gmt 400 one.. lol), and the Ford one doesnt even say Ford anymore because the precious decal that says ford is more if you cut F in half diagnolly and trim a bit off O and then RD.

AS GOD. INTENDED.

have no pics of the ford one but heres is the ripping in half one/butchered handle and the one on the right is somehow structurally sound despite being rusted out on the pivoting edge of the tailgate, across the whole bottom lol! It is now john deere yellow. Color choice was 1) better than before 2) to standout more for safety and it was the most flamboyant color i have in a gallon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
texdave