flowtech 51525flt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mmoore031908

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
So I just bought this exhaust system for my truck and does anybody have any pictures of there system installed? The install is a little confusing as some of the pipes are only slightly different.

87ChevyR10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
IF it's the same one I bought for my truck, it does not fit well at all. All I could manage to install were the header pipes and glasspacks. The passenger side fit and aligned correctly, but the driver side points more towards the outside of the truck. My Dad and I struggled with that pipe for a few hours and gave up. That's what you get for a kit that's meant to fit many types of vehicles.

I plan to have a shop redo the exhaust when I have the money. For me, it was a waste of $400 for the the kit.

Mmoore031908

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Yea I have had some trouble with mine. I have seen some good results and not heard to many bad things about it but I have both pipes on the headers and my drivers side and passengers side exhaust there is about a 6-8 inch height difference.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
A member here installed the Flowtech kit a while back, from what I remember it fit well. I don't remember who it was though.

87ChevyR10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
A member here installed the Flowtech kit a while back, from what I remember it fit well. I don't remember who it was though.

We need to find him/her. I want mine to fit well so I can attach the rest of the piping.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruggedly