First square body

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
I wasn’t trying to sound threatening or anything lol hopefully it didn’t come out that way… I was just curious. It’s no biggie if I gotta change my name

We aren't that kind of forum here... well except for maybe rusty:) We mostly just ignore his shenanigans...

bigchip06

Reaction score
First Name
Max
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
We aren't that kind of forum here... well except for maybe rusty:) We mostly just ignore his shenanigans...
That’s good to hear, this forum seems a lot different than the japanese car forums I’m used to lol

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
Welcome from Texas nice looking truck. You found the right place because there's a lot of guys on here that have ton of knowledge about our trucks and are very willing to help you.

eskimomann209

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
That’s good to hear, this forum seems a lot different than the japanese car forums I’m used to lol

Indeed it is.
Snarky comments are common but stay within the lines.
Mods don’t bug or step in unless it’s waaaay out there.
Few of em might even participate if the person getting flamed soaked themselves in gasoline. Good forum here you chose the right one.
There is another forum dedicated to these trucks but I think they’re actually communist. And this is America and we here… are Americans.
There is a lounge area to kick back and talk about whatever, food threads, beer threads, old lady risqué thread, NSFW threads, you name it we got it.
Stop in, take your shoes off and stay a while.
Add positive content in the beginning don’t triple thread post for “fast answers” don’t talk too much shiiiiit about someone else’s build and you’ll do fine.
Nice rig BTW entry fee is a photo, you paid the pied piper. Keep up the good work.

bigchip06

Reaction score
First Name
Max
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Indeed it is.
Snarky comments are common but stay within the lines.
Mods don’t bug or step in unless it’s waaaay out there.
Few of em might even participate if the person getting flamed soaked themselves in gasoline. Good forum here you chose the right one.
There is another forum dedicated to these trucks but I think they’re actually communist. And this is America and we here… are Americans.
There is a lounge area to kick back and talk about whatever, food threads, beer threads, old lady risqué thread, NSFW threads, you name it we got it.
Stop in, take your shoes off and stay a while.
Add positive content in the beginning don’t triple thread post for “fast answers” don’t talk too much shiiiiit about someone else’s build and you’ll do fine.
Nice rig BTW entry fee is a photo, you paid the pied piper. Keep up the good work.
That’s awesome man thank you so much! Very happy to be here, this is an excellent forum you guys have curated

bigchip06

Reaction score
First Name
Max
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Welcome from Sumter County Florida. You'll love the truck. I'm on my second one. First was brand new in 1983 and now I have another '83 that's definitely not new.
I wonder how many people here bought their trucks brand new… Heck they probably cost the same now as they did back then

OldSchool C-10

Reaction score
First Name
Floyd
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
4.1L Six
If I'm not mistaken my (new in "83) was around $6,000 for a plain jane, six-cylinder with three on the tree. Course 6k was worth a little more back then. I paid $2250 for the one I'm working on now and it's in rough shape but it'll smooth out in time. Part of the fun is the bring it up to usability status.

bigchip06

Reaction score
First Name
Max
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
If I'm not mistaken my (new in "83) was around $6,000 for a plain jane, six-cylinder with three on the tree. Course 6k was worth a little more back then. I paid $2250 for the one I'm working on now and it's in rough shape but it'll smooth out in time. Part of the fun is the bring it up to usability status.
I’m with you on that one, nothing else gives you that same satisfaction. Funny enough that’s actually almost exactly what I paid for my truck too, almost rust free, drove it on the trailer. Would’ve loved to see the chevy dealerships back in the day though

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Lol relax man!
Have a seat dude, take a load off..

We are share the same sickness here. We all get enough room in this place thanks to the Shaggz.

Hay @82sbshortbed , speakin of sittin in traffic - check it out what I saw turtling on my way to work tonight!

Woot.

Attachments

• 20220414_181525.jpg
    20220414_181525.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

OldBlueDually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
1976 GMC
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
455 Olds
Welcome @bigchip06 !! I see you are also from MN. Where in the rust belt here in MN are you from? I am between Rochester, and Owatonna.

Nice truck you have there! They are addicting. You are never "done". There is always "just one more thing" to do, right after they last "one more thing" was done.

Welcome aboard :cheers:

bigchip06

Reaction score
First Name
Max
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Welcome @bigchip06 !! I see you are also from MN. Where in the rust belt here in MN are you from? I am between Rochester, and Owatonna.

Nice truck you have there! They are addicting. You are never "done". There is always "just one more thing" to do, right after they last "one more thing" was done.

Welcome aboard :cheers:
Right on! I’m in Buffalo, really not too far from you. Small world, huh? And isn’t that just the story of life haha

OldBlueDually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
1976 GMC
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
455 Olds
Right on! I’m in Buffalo, really not too far from you. Small world, huh? And isn’t that just the story of life haha
Not too far at all, couple hours away. Our little town is West Concord, if you blink you miss it!

scrap--metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
Truck Year
'85, '81
Truck Model
K10, K20
Engine Size
305, 350
Welcome from another Minnesotan!

Do your best to keep the rust away! I've been losing that battle on my K10.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84