Every Garage Needs this Breaker Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stroked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Picked one of these up yesterday! I almost bought a 3/8 drive one too, but I'll wait and see how this one holds up.

Now if only it wasn't 110 degrees out, I would go outside and give it a test.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

jake wells

Can i be me?
Reaction score
First Name
jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
custom deluxe 10
Engine Size
I remember you saying that about a breaker bar, wasn't sure if it was this one or not though.
I wouldn't have beleived it if I wasn't there myself. I told bossman we need one on the service truck. I had a lug nut on an AT&T truck the other day, the air impact woudln't even get loose. I ended up using the star bar and a cheater pipe.

snap off is a better name i broke a many of them in shop class especially the ratchets.

foamypirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jake (Mr. Wilson)
Truck Year
Truck Model
El Camino, baby!
Engine Size
5.3L/4L60E
Put mine to good use on Saturday breaking loose the bumper bolts on my 84'. It didn't complain a bit, and I had to put some muscle into it, that's for sure.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I'll be picking mine up today for my personal use at home. I gotta go drop these tires off at the truck dock, so while over that direction, gonna stop in HF and get a couple things, like a Grease Zerk assortment to replace all my grease zerks on the 84. Most of the parts aren't wanting to take grease I'm assuming clogged zerks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynhigh88