Dual tanks dilemma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtbadbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
That's a beautiful truck! An uncommon color scheme, but very cool! You could have the fuel wells draining on the Quad when sitting for a bit, a very common problem, thus having to pump it to get fuel moving again. Also, test your fuel pressure as pump could be weak too.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Wow, the '80 is SWEET!
Only problem you have is not turning it into the "old" truck after a couple more Michigan winters!

Well that and the pruning shears....watch out for them suckers, I heard they can do some damage!

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Wow, the '80 is SWEET!
Only problem you have is not turning it into the "old" truck after a couple more Michigan winters!

Well that and the pruning shears....watch out for them suckers, I heard they can do some damage!
Ok, I know I'm freaking out a little bit. I still have PTRD (Post Traumatic Rust Disorder) from growing up in the midwest! I've been able to keep it under control, by living in more rust free areas for the last 25 years, but it still makes me twitch a little sometimes!
LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garethrowsell