Drink holder question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kenny78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer(2) k30&k20
Engine Size
I thought the going logic was to keep enough junk in the seats that you can wedge in a cup as necessary... though these ideas are great.

BRetty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Franklin
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
This is what I use. These boots are reaching End-of-Service or Mandatory Retirement. I may have a Right ready to become your new drink cozy.

You must be registered for see images attach

Unc Rom

Reaction score
First Name
Romulus
Truck Year
1975, 1985
Truck Model
2500, 1500
Engine Size
350, 305
This is what I use. These boots are reaching End-of-Service or Mandatory Retirement. I may have a Right ready to become your new drink cozy.

Keeps everything original and ifn some poor soul has got to sit in the middle you can move the boots to the floor.
You just might be a genius

waterpirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10
Engine Size
5.7 tbi
That is the pic I was thinking of!
Eric

Curt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-30
Engine Size

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I made this out of necessity because I got tired of my big gulp falling over in the seat and pouring all over me, the seat, and the floor while in traffic.
Those wires go to my radio speakers under the dash. It's an original am/fm 4 channel. When it starts getting statically I just get under the dash and clip onto another pair of screw connections until it gets loud and clear. I didn't want to reinstall the in dash speaker because I knew that dash was going to crack and look messed up after awhile, but also I really didn't know what kind of speaker system I wanted so I left the speaker out until then..Well, I still haven't decided. That was a long time ago.
Nice little Boze 6x9 (supposed to be), it's smaller than that. The long piece on the front is shaped for the hump and is tall enough to fit any size big or tall cup without touching the floor letting the cup push out of the hole. How do I know? I had various cups, cut them down to an easier size to handle and fitted them in the cup holes and then measured down to the floor to see how much taller it needed to be so the cup is being held by the holder and not sitting on the floor. Even those big cups that have the necked down bottoms but further up they flare out into the big cup size. They are made for regular holders but hold like a half gallon of drink.
I tacked some screen material over the hole and cut it to size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackscott2005