Drill Bit Talk & Tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
I knew the puns would be rollin in so I didn't call it a nut buster haha.

I thought I was good in the drill bit department with a really nice looking huge indexed set that came in a metal container. First time I used one I tried to drill through the floor of my jeep truck and the thing would not even make a small dimple in the cheap steel. I pushed harder and the bit bent in half. I immediatly grabbed the whole steel case and threw it in the dumpster.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
You're thinking of Blew Balls, I kinda liked her lol.

NO buddy, I loved Blew Balls, but I hated Blue Balls !!! You know the girl when its getting all hot and heavy and you just know you're gonna get to hit it ,but you don't !!! Dayum, Balls are swollen up and you're sent home without any action !!! That crap hurts !!!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I knew the puns would be rollin in so I didn't call it a nut buster haha.

I thought I was good in the drill bit department with a really nice looking huge indexed set that came in a metal container. First time I used one I tried to drill through the floor of my jeep truck and the thing would not even make a small dimple in the cheap steel. I pushed harder and the bit bent in half. I immediatly grabbed the whole steel case and threw it in the dumpster.

Sounds like a set of Harbor Freight bits. No joke, they don't break, they bend over. Its almost funny. I never seen such junk before or a drill bit do that before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sammygunns