Door Conduit-Retainer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

84GMCSierra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
Has anyone installed one of these from LMC? I was thinking of adding them to my 84 Sierra, Base model for my speaker wires. I took out the door jamb switches and have the speaker wires running through the holes. Thought these might add a little protection to the wires.

Attachments

• IMG_4723.JPG
    IMG_4723.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4724.JPG
    IMG_4724.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 36

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
There are 2 types. Screw in and press in. Either works well.

CalSgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
I have them...

My doors already had the holes because they were from a Suburban with power everything.

My cab had a few small dimples that lined up perfectly for drilling the center hole and screw holes. I cant find a good picture of it installed but here is what the holes look like.

ETA: To do a proper job on the install the doors probably need to come off but I cant remember specifically. Might be able to do it with just the fenders remoived.
You must be registered for see images attach

84GMCSierra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
I have them...

My doors already had the holes because they were from a Suburban with power everything.

My cab had a few small dimples that lined up perfectly for drilling the center hole and screw holes. I cant find a good picture of it installed but here is what the holes look like.

ETA: To do a proper job on the install the doors probably need to come off but I cant remember specifically. Might be able to do it with just the fenders remoived.
You must be registered for see images attach
Thanks for the picture. That will help a lot. I need to replace my doors eventually but these will be good for initial fit, and practice,lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssgmike